Contact manager

Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:28 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
Atrus
OP

Contact manager

It's cool to be able to see and edit contacts from the browser, but I always feel like it lacks too many things, like ability to join differents contacts of same person, and to download th list of contacts to edit it on my computer and transfer it to another phone. Do you think it's possible ?
Atrus
timish

Title

I second this ... makes sense to be able to import/export (backup) contacts. Also the syncing of contacts between computer(say a data file) and newly added contacts on phone.
timish
pgnewikow

Title

Doesn't Google Contacts do all of this? Merge, import/export, backup?
pgnewikow
astroaaron

Title

there are contacts on the phone that are not from gmail, some come from hotmail too, from facebook (still talking of my case), and others only on the phone. can't export and work on all of them from my pc. so would be an awesome feature
astroaaron
DylanMoring

Title

I just installed AirDroid 1/2-hr ago. Amazing! And Free! Thanks! Still in beta stage, improvements to come. My first thought was that Contact management was quite lacking. Also, info I edited on a contact didn't appear the same on the phone as on the browser. Glitchy. Someday, I hope AirDroid can tweak everything editable on the physical phone.
DylanMoring
eman_nep_moggy

Title

Agree on Contact backup. My new contact is saved on the phone, instead of google. It will be nice to be able to backup all the contacts from different sources together.
eman_nep_moggy
gatrapratamaarta

Title

Just being able to add home and email addresses in contact manager would be great!
gatrapratamaarta
catfish831

Title

Im here cos searching how to save all contact (sync) with Airdroid. So, its not available yet.... Duh! C'mon guys, you got a great app....make it perfect :-D
catfish831
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027

Latest Member: mamad

Online: 25