MMS messages not shown?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:18 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
ockers
OP

MMS messages not shown?

It would be nice if MMS messages showed up in the message list, perhaps with the ability to download the attachment? I'm not sure where/how to find MMS messages or the attached pictures/videos in the AirDroid interface.
I guess while you're at it, it would be cool to be able to send MMS messages with attachments. (This all would mainly benefit people who haven't exchanged e-mail addresses yet, or can't send/receive e-mail on their phones, I guess.)

Very cool app, I love it thanks.
ockers
Varan7777

Title

+1
Varan7777
airlouk

Title

+1
airlouk
marju

Title

+1
marju
shayan_jalaeian

Title

+1 to this as well. Seems we should be able to send MMS from the photo, music, or video functions. With this functionality, I wouldn't have to even pick up my phone at work.
shayan_jalaeian
KitKat111

Title

Would love this feature, I use airdroid constantly while at work so it doesn't look like I spend all day playing with my phone. It can lead to some odd gaps in the conversation though when you receive an mms in amongst a bunch of normal messages and can't understand the context of everything else they are talking about because of missing the picture.
KitKat111
RafaelAda

Title

I would also greatly "love" the ability to send/receive mms messages in or through airdroid. I think that is the ONLY real thing I feel it's lacking.
RafaelAda
anneframboise

Title

Wow - a heartfelt "I agree". Other than this small issue, GREAT app. It can be odd when this happens, because even the text in the MMS message doesn't show. The entire message just isn't there.
anneframboise
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235039

Latest Member: yogo

Online: 24