Backup & Restore - Option

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:50 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Netzblockierer
OP

Backup & Restore - Option

I would like to see a ''Backup & Restore - Option, so that users can simply choose if they want to restore (PC => Android-Device) or backup (Android-Device => PC)...

There may be checkboxes for all the things AirDroid can access to: e.g. (Apps, Pictures, Contacts, SMS/MMS, ...) and on each the selection if all (for Restore: It's a complete ZIP-File that will be taken) or on selection. If selected ''custom'', users can choose e.g. ''which apps to backup, restore, update, keep, delete, ...''

If rooted, AirDroid may be able to install apps silently as well as deleting them.
If not rooted, AirDroid shall notify and inform the user about all parameters propably necessary to find a rooting tool or app - also informing that this will result in the loss of warranty etc. ...
Netzblockierer

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

robfish

Title

+1 to a configurable backup option.
robfish

Notice:

Tahirriaz

Title

+1
Tahirriaz

Notice:

Billybug

Title

+1
Billybug

Notice:

lemerdaL

Title

+1 to a restore button plz
lemerdaL

Notice:

ahmedneno

Title

I would also like backup/restore...with maybe a twist. I'd like to be able to backup/restore text messages.
ahmedneno

Notice:

topclass

Title

+1
topclass

Notice:

Jppreviens

Title

backup and restore SMS would be great.
Jppreviens

Notice:

rj121821

Title

yes, i am looking for that option too. that would be great if you could add that. in fact airdroid will beat all pc suit if that too is available.
rj121821

Notice:

irrfan

Title

+1 !!!
irrfan
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

26319 posts

7493 threads

Members: 191895

Latest Member: MayheM

Online: 3