Backup & Restore - Option

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:50 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Netzblockierer
OP

Backup & Restore - Option

I would like to see a ''Backup & Restore - Option, so that users can simply choose if they want to restore (PC => Android-Device) or backup (Android-Device => PC)...

There may be checkboxes for all the things AirDroid can access to: e.g. (Apps, Pictures, Contacts, SMS/MMS, ...) and on each the selection if all (for Restore: It's a complete ZIP-File that will be taken) or on selection. If selected ''custom'', users can choose e.g. ''which apps to backup, restore, update, keep, delete, ...''

If rooted, AirDroid may be able to install apps silently as well as deleting them.
If not rooted, AirDroid shall notify and inform the user about all parameters propably necessary to find a rooting tool or app - also informing that this will result in the loss of warranty etc. ...
Netzblockierer
robfish

Title

+1 to a configurable backup option.
robfish
Tahirriaz

Title

+1
Tahirriaz
Billybug

Title

+1
Billybug
lemerdaL

Title

+1 to a restore button plz
lemerdaL
ahmedneno

Title

I would also like backup/restore...with maybe a twist. I'd like to be able to backup/restore text messages.
ahmedneno
topclass

Title

+1
topclass
Jppreviens

Title

backup and restore SMS would be great.
Jppreviens
rj121821

Title

yes, i am looking for that option too. that would be great if you could add that. in fact airdroid will beat all pc suit if that too is available.
rj121821
irrfan

Title

+1 !!!
irrfan
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen