MMS

Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:20 am in Feature Requests

page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
LVHAlfons

Title

Thanks for your suggestions. We've gathered your feature request. Our product team will take these into consideration and try to make improvements in future updates. If you have any ideas or suggestions about AirDroid, please let us know :)
LVHAlfons
Estevan

Title

I would like to add to the list requesting mms support
Estevan
root6act

Title

Bumpity bump

This needs to happen, clueless as to why it's not already an implemented feature.

Would be great to have!
root6act
LVHAlfons

Title

:)
LVHAlfons
waspbrandy7

Title

Bump again. Can we at least get an idea on when this feature might be available? Is it on the list to be implemented?
waspbrandy7
LVHAlfons

Title

It's under development :)
LVHAlfons
Ignacio86

Title

Looking forward to seeing this feature. I just switched over from MightyText. AirDroid is so much better!
Ignacio86
Ignacio86

Title

Keep us posted! Patiently waiting for the next update!
Ignacio86
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi all,
We've just release a beta 2.0.9, and now you can send SMS with a file attachment.

More details: http://blog.airdroid.com/post/780012285 ... ta-testers
LVHAlfons
MFabro

Title

+1SMS received while being connected in Airdroid remain as new and unread on the phone. In previous version , SMS on the phone was automatically read when read via Airdroid+1Delivery status is claimed since a long time , why not managing it ?+1What about the MMS management ?I think SMS/MMS management is more important than photo management as asked in survey now.

Thank you for your attention and thank you for developing this very usefull tool.
MFabro
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235389

Latest Member: manu

Online: 21