Multilanguage support

Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:44 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Turkdale
OP

Multilanguage support

AirDroid Localisation
We are trying to translate AirDroid to the most common languages and requested languages!
You can help us, by leaving a comment with the language that the language you want to translate to.

Status: AirDroid Team has made it possible to finally translate AirDroid! Go to: http://airdroid.com/forum/discussion/40 ... n-language
And follow the steps to help AirDroid to be in your own language!
Turkdale

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Ben

Title

Don't forget spanish translation please ;)
Ben

Notice:

HowardHopkinson

Title

@jonayro: Offcourse I won't forgot Spanish ;)
Do you know someone that can translate to Spanish ? Or do I need to contact some people...
HowardHopkinson

Notice:

lucas

Title

Can i help you with translation into Czech language somehow ?
lucas

Notice:

HowardHopkinson

Title

Yea sure why not :) Airdroid needs to implant the function and send me the files to translate and then I will send you and others the files and update the first post of me in this topic with the translation packages.
HowardHopkinson

Notice:

Toxus

Title

ill be glad to help translate airdroid to Polish
Toxus

Notice:

HowardHopkinson

Title

@bartek Thanks for your help!
I did send an e-mail to AirDroid about this feature and they will work on it :D
/me updating topic
HowardHopkinson

Notice:

RzrARFCOM

Title

I help with translation to Slovak Language :)Please send me strings.xmll or invitation to translating engine.
RzrARFCOM

Notice:

Ben

Title

@Turkdale: If you need help, I can help us with spanish translation.
Ben

Notice:

zorus

Title

I can help with Italian and Slovenian translation :)
zorus
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to

Statistics

26369 posts

7543 threads

Members: 194137

Latest Member: Komal Venugopal

Online: 33