Google Music Support

Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:37 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

enigma9119
OP

Google Music Support

It would be great if you could add support for Google Music. All my music is stored in the cloud and so I am not able to use the Music feature in AirDroid.
enigma9119

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

urbagwarp

Title

+1 I said this as well
urbagwarp

Notice:

ctytmdvmbl

Title

+1
ctytmdvmbl

Notice:

nissim

Title

I second this. I only use google music and have over 500 items pinned to my device which is obviously taking up a lot of space, but you don't report on it or show it or allow me to manage it in any way. You really need to look into addressing this.
This seems to be a huge hole in the produce right now! After all who uses Amazon Player any more???
nissim

Notice:

ktotud

Title

maybe its just me but why cant you just open another browser tab any log onto google music that way? its easy enough to stream that way
ktotud

Notice:

Manuel

Title

+1 for Google Music support
Manuel
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

26460 posts

7634 threads

Members: 197447

Latest Member: amm

Online: 86