Access to Non-SDcard Contents

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:59 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
mrbonine
OP

Access to Non-SDcard Contents

I believe I am reporting both a known feature request - From AirDroid I should be able to access ANY file on the device. This is an obvious need and the use of SDCard directory as an internal folder (Thanks Google) has made the situation in addition to limiting and frustrating, confusing and unusable.

To be clear, I need access to / on my Samsung S 3.

When I plug in the Samsung cable and add a USB storage stick (formatted correctly, and readable from the phone), AirDroid grinds to a halt. On the PC browser page, selections do not work, clicks are ignored. Rather than focus on this, however, I prefer focus on the need to access this information (see above). Obviously, access implies that plugging in the external USB card doesn't crash the entire application.
mrbonine
mpmartin68

Title

I think what mrbonine is asking for here is what I would like to see - a way to upload from my mac to my samsung galaxy s3's "external" sd card. It also seems to me that there is no way for me to select the SGS3 folder I'd like to upload to - the folder is selected by the app and I can't change it. Is that correct?
mpmartin68
sylcampeau

Title

when Android devices to connect mobile hard disk ,in the web interface does not recognize the mobile hard disk, alter the information' not be able to upload the file, uploaded file exceeds the size of the currently recognized storage', in fact the storage space is enough, does not recognize the size of mobile hard disk in the airDroid ,hope that God will be able to solve this problem.
sylcampeau
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235275

Latest Member: adi

Online: 2