No mail client in Airdroid 2 ?

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:02 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
PiR
OP

No mail client in Airdroid 2 ?

Hi,
I have not used Airdroid 2 yet but one of the main missing features for me was a mail client.

Here's why :

My office is still using Outlook & Outlook Web Access 2003, which is compatible with almost no mail client except the Android one. In addition to that, the web interface is terrible : no search field, no smart folders, no labels, etc... It's a daily pain to use !

Having Macs at work and home (with Bootcamp, but i prefer Mac OS for everything but games), I 'm forced to use it, as Outlook for Mac is not compatible with the 2003 service. And my Android phone is too small to comfortably read and manage hundreds of mails.

For this reason, a mail client in Airdroid that displays the inboxes from the phone would be great ! Even a minimalistic one with only basic features. Anything would be better than OWA 2003.

Again, I have not tested the second version yet as i don't have my phone right now, but i didn't see any mention of a mail service on the website so i assume that it doesn't exist...

Thanks for reading me.

PiR
PiR
janowilliam

Title

I second this request, and for the same reason. In fact, integration with system apps would be a killer feature overall.
janowilliam
Basic

Title

i've thinked it today, it would be a great improvement!
Basic
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235381

Latest Member: Ts

Online: 18