Access to all files , not only the sdcard

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:31 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
jchanam
OP

Access to all files , not only the sdcard

Hi!
I have a Motorola Razr witch has "two sdcards", the one called sdcard and the other one sdcard-ext (to the external sd).
Can you allow to access all the files? from / to anywhere we want...
jchanam
Bongy

Title

Just wanted to push a big +1 on this
kinda sucks to transfer my videos to internal memory (/sdcard) then to use es file explorer to cut/paste them to the actual sdcard (/sdcard-ext)
Bongy
Niklis

Title

one big +1 from me to.I think there are alot of phones like this, and its a must.
Niklis
george78

Title

+1
george78
Dario

Title

+1 for this great app.Can you gonna make it work to go to the "root"-files ??
It works fine with the stock-ROM. ( mnt/sdcard/externalsd/ )
But with Custom-Rom the path is : mnt/emmc

Now I must use a card-reader or a file-explorer. And that is a roundabout way.
Dario
Lipstick

Title

+1
Lipstick
Rash

Title

+1 here too...On SGS3 I am unable to access the "External SD Card" (/mnt/extSdCard/) via the "Files" option, however when I open the "Photos" option, the images stored on the "External SD Card" appear and I'm able to download them from there. Looks like an option to switch what storage medium your viewing is needed within the "Files" option...
Rash
sn0wm0nkey

Title

+1My Android device (mele a2000) has several USB-Ports and SATA. Cannot see them.
/mnt/usbhost*
/mnt/sata
sn0wm0nkey
Gustavoaed

Title

+1auto detect from /mnt/ like "file expert" that will more useful, many devices have external SD.
Gustavoaed
celebpin

Title

+1I'm surprised this didn't come up before July. I've had the RAZR for several months now, but this is the first I wanted to transfer a large (video) file to it & noticed access to the sdcard-ext is missing
celebpin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 61