Tasker Integration

Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:07 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
BramWarrick
OP

Tasker Integration

I love the app and it really does everything I need (if only the connection was faster) - except one thing.
If you could have this integrate with Tasker, then I'd be set. I'm picturing the ability to set multiple icons on the desktop (text label is good enough for me) and behind each is a customizable text field.

I could set up 7 icons, 5 for my favorite playlists, 1 to skip forward, and 1 to skip back. If I wanted to go further, I'd add two more for volume control.

But really... almost any customization of my phone could happen once I had the ability to trigger Tasker for specific tasks.
BramWarrick
Lang

Title

i agree and i support this decision, as it would automate it preety much completly
Lang
AEWNilda

Title

Is TASKER already linked with AIRDROID ?
AEWNilda
LVHAlfons

Title

@BramWarrick @pitastrudl @louisproy123
Thanks for your suggestion. AirDroid now do not integrate with a "Tasker" feature. We've gathered your feature request and will take adding Tasker into consideration. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or suggestions about AirDroid : )
LVHAlfons
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi da_buckster,
In the previous post, I mistaken "Tasker" as a feature request.

Do you mean the app Tasker? Would you please tell us some specific usage in your mind if AirDroid is integrated with Tasker?

Thanks!
LVHAlfons
rosetea

Title

For my part, I would love it if Airdroid could talk with Tasker to let it know if I am logged in or not. That way I could make a profile in Tasker that, in plain text says "when my phone is connected to a dock and I'm logged into Airdroid, mute my phone (so I only get notifications on my mac). when I remove it from the dock (or I get logged out of Airdroid), reset the mute."
See many of the things that Tasker can do here: http://tasker.wikidot.com/

Here's a 13 minute walkthrough of how Tasker works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhdyRgVyiJY
rosetea
GoranBrkic

Re: Tasker Integration

Has there been any progress on this.
Airdroid is an amazing application, but with Tasker support it would allow us to customise its behaviour upon our needs.
GoranBrkic
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 33