Add favorite folders on desktop

Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:08 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
mastroalex
OP

Add favorite folders on desktop

I always upload files in the same folder. I would be able to open that folder in a faster way, maybe with a direct link on the desktop or setting it as favorite.
mastroalex
SSG

Title

Yeah that would very cool, every day I upload music in the same folder and if we can put this folder on the desktop it would be easier and faster !
SSG
aliza786

Title

You can do this. Click on the "plus" icon on the airdroid desktop, click "folder shortcut"
What I would is to be able to change the default Toolbox Upload location. I always upload to the external SD Card (usually music folder also) and never upload to the default "SDCard/airdroid/upload" location which is on internal memory. If we could change this default location, it would make quick uploads a lot easier.

aliza786
TMcLarty

Title

What you could do is simlink that folder toward your external sd card... but that's not a great solution :(
TMcLarty
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi all,
Sorry that changing the default path of the widget on the right isn't supported yet. We've gathered the feature request and will try to make improvements in future updates.

You can add a shortcut on the desktop of web.airdroid.com, try if it helps:

Sign in to web.airdroid.com > Add > Folder shortcut > select the folder path you need > click OK.
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235047

Latest Member: rishita Chanu

Online: 37