Answering Calls

Thu May 09, 2013 1:29 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
dbalman
OP

Answering Calls

If I have my phone docked, I use external speakers. I would like to see the ability to answer a call from the desktop in addition to the included reject options.
elpresi likes this post.
dbalman
elpresi

Re: Answering Calls

Yeah I agree I paid for the premium thinking it would have that feature, but for much of my disappointment it doesn't :-(
elpresi
Charlene Admin

If I have my phone docked, I use external speakers. I would like to see the ability to answer a call from the desktop in addition to the included reject options.
Yeah I agree I paid for the premium thinking it would have that feature, but for much of my disappointment it doesn't :-(

Hi both,we are still developing feasible possibility. As we AirDroid provide a total solution, like all the features we have added in the past year, we want to make sure every additional has perfect compatibility to offer you brilliant experience. We are still carefully evaluate it, so stay tuned, we will not hide it when it is ready! :)
Charlene
Admin
Kaeru+Metal

Sadly, that only feature that i wanted from Airdroid and it's not here. Rest of Airdroid seems fine, but if you can make it it would be amasing, since everything else in the market doesnt have it or not working properly.
Kaeru+Metal
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235386

Latest Member: sameh

Online: 12