Remote turning on of handsfree

Tue May 21, 2013 2:46 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
chris_dunne
OP

Remote turning on of handsfree

I've just installed Airdroid today and am liking it so far, its very clever how it obtains your phones ip address. I'm sure my text messages will increase a lot. One thing I've found is it allows you to remotely phone call people. I would have thought that having the feature to remotely switch the phone to hands-free would be good in combination with this. I've not found how to do it if the function is already there, I'm assuming that the voice mic / speaker aren't send via the browser to the PC but guess they might be. Moved to feature requests.
chris_dunne
Patzemis

Title

Es sierto, apoyo para que esta funcion este disponible, me gustaria mucho poder hablar con la gente desde mi PC, +1
Patzemis
HobbitMage

Title

I need tuen on handsfree too !!!
HobbitMage
salem6446

Title

Just checked and no response to this *bump*.
I put NaachoVr's post into Google translate and it identified it as Spanish "It's desert, support for this feature is available, I would love to talk to people from my PC, +1"
I think the "desert part is a mis-translation but he seems to also agree with the idea. I've tried to tell 'Lama' to turn on speakerphone whenever the Airdroid app is loaded but not had any success with it.
salem6446
salem6446

Title

No responses hmm *bump*
salem6446
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235447

Latest Member: Polo