page 1 / 1
medianova
OP

Google calendar and mail

Is it possible to use google calendar and mail with this excellent app
medianova
daymel2012

Title

I agree. This application would grow quite syncing google calendars.
I have it synced to ubuntu, and do not like dating both create ubuntu as in the phone.
If sincronizase from airdroid would use it from there.
daymel2012
dale

Title

calendar.google.comcontacts.google.com

you don't need the app for this...
dale
Release

Title

But if AirDroid is to be a single desktop for Android, it should have Calendar and Mail support. Those are functions of Android and the phone as well. Regardless of whether or not the app is needed for this function is rather irrelevant. (I do agree with you though PersianDeity, it is redundant since you can just open a tab to the addresses, but it ruins the unified UI style AirDroid is going for.)
Release
guitarzombie

Title

Hi everybody.

I don't agree that e-mail is the first thing to do here. Google e-mail and calendar are already available on the desktop/laptop and are developing further. One could include an e-mail application with AirDroid-like interface, but there are too many competitors on this market that are quite effective.

Different thing is to access Android copy of a calendar (that is NOT synchronized with Google for security reasons). That is a good task for AirDroid.

adams13.
guitarzombie
RicardoH

Title

ideally, one would not want to cloud sync contacts, tasks and calendar data as almost all major brands & social portals have been hacked into by crackers. Intelligence agencies spy on business and steal it, as do some enterprises. Examples are legio. We do need an alternative.
RicardoH
yourzero

Title

Agreed - access to the gmail calendar/tasks would be a complementary feature to the contacts. Several people don't sync their contacts/calendar/tasks to the mothership for privacy/security reasons.

Is there any way to pay for this development?

thanks,
yourzero
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027

Latest Member: mamad

Online: 33