Sectoral division of Islamabad| Islamabad real estate

Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:36 am in Special Events

page 1 / 1
justinpaul
OP

Sectoral division of Islamabad| Islamabad real estate

[b]The capital of Pakistan is the first adequately planned city in the country. It is divided into different sectors. Each sector has given a name from English alphabets and numeric digits, e.g., F-7. The Area of sectors is 2 X 2km and in the shape of proper cubes. All the sectors are equal in terms of Area and further divided into four sub-sectors; for instance, F-7 is divided into F-7/1, F-7/2, F-7/3, and F-7/4. Currently, the sectors are available from B to I (in alphabetic order) and 5 to 17 (numeric terms). D-12 is the first sector that was developed first in the alphabet D. It is one of the most beautiful sectors of Islamabad with breathtaking views of Margalla Hills. The E sector starts E-7 and goes to E-17. Many foreigners, diplomats, and embassies are residing and located in E-7. From E-8 to E-10, the sectors are allotted for the headquarters of the Armed forces of Pakistan. E-11 was developed by a public-private partnership of CDA and many private developers. This sector has many private housing schemes. [/b][b]F sectors include numbers from F-5 to F-17. The sectors have homes of many foreigners, government officials, businessmen, and politicians. In terms of industries, the region is famous for its IT and real estate industry. Multiple towers are built in its neighborhood, such as Centaurus, Ufone tower, Saudi-Pak tower, etc. F-11 is a famous Markaz where numerous apartment buildings are standing. In case you are looking for[url=#] 2 bedroom apartments for sale in Islamabad,[/url] then there are fair chances that you will find your desired flat in F-11 or E-11. The G sectors include multiple government offices, buildings, houses of employees, etc. H sectors were allotted to educational development; many universities, colleges, schools, Islamic seminaries (madrasa), official buildings (FBISE, HEC, NAT offices), Hospitals, etc., are in the sector. Two of H sectors, H-8 and H-11, also include Islamabad’s only official graveyards. I sectors are among the expensive sectors of Islamabad because of their location and industrial estate. I-9 and I-10 are officially industrial zones of Islamabad, where I-8 Markaz is the primary commercial center in the line. The Markaz is considered Islamabad’s new investment destination; many mega projects are developing in the Markaz one such project is [url=#]Barcley Business Center. [/url][/b]
justinpaul
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

25295 posts

8046 threads

Members: 210990

Latest Member: Sam+Ajq

Online: 11