Suddenly can't get photos into Downloads filequestion

Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:49 pm in AirDroid Mac

page 1 / 1
IncaDroid
OP

Suddenly can't get photos into Downloads file

Something's changed with Airdroid. It has the setting where you tell it where to put your photos, when you send them from your phone to your Mac. I have Downloads selected.

The last two times I've sent photos, I can see them only in the desktop Airdroid app. They're not in the Downloads folder - they're not anywhere else. I used Spotlight to search for "jpg", sorted by date, and nada.

Right now it seems my only option is dragging the photos ONE AT A TIME into the Photos app to edit them. I can't find a way to select them all.

What's going on, and how do I fix it? Why are they suddenly not moving out of the Airdroid app into the proper folder?

And if I'm stuck with drag and drop, how can I select all 49 pics at the same time?
IncaDroid
Niki Admin

Re: Suddenly can't get photos into Downloads file

Something's changed with Airdroid. It has the setting where you tell it where to put your photos, when you send them from your phone to your Mac. I have Downloads selected.

The last two times I've sent photos, I can see them only in the desktop Airdroid app. They're not in the Downloads folder - they're not anywhere else. I used Spotlight to search for "jpg", sorted by date, and nada.

Right now it seems my only option is dragging the photos ONE AT A TIME into the Photos app to edit them. I can't find a way to select them all.

What's going on, and how do I fix it? Why are they suddenly not moving out of the Airdroid app into the proper folder?

And if I'm stuck with drag and drop, how can I select all 49 pics at the same time?
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you please help us to clarify the issues by answering the following question?
1."Something's changed with Airdroid. It has the setting where you tell it where to put your photos, when you send them from your phone to your Mac. I have Downloads selected".
We would like to confirm with you that do you use File Management to download the photo to your mac?

2."The last two times I've sent photos, I can see them only in the desktop Airdroid app".
Do you use your phone to transfer photo to your mac, and the photo appear in the File Transfer windows?
If yes, you can click the Telescope button to see where the photo save.

3."Right now it seems my only option is dragging the photos ONE AT A TIME into the Photos app to edit them".
Do you edit your photo visa photos app on your phone or PC? Is there your can drag the folder to photos app to edit? Would you mind telling us the name of the photo app?

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the using page.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
IncaDroid

I clicked the telescope icon, and it did find them. Thanks for that. Strangely, Mac Spotlight can't see them in there. But that's not an Airdroid issue.

I re-checked my Preferences, which have been set the same way for a couple years now. The destination folder has reverted to the default (Downloads), not the folder they've always gone to. Would an update have caused that?

I've reset the Prefs and will see what happens.

Thanks.
IncaDroid
IncaDroid

By the way, I don't see on this page how to subscribe to the topic, so that I know when an answer is posted. Nor can I figure out how to see my posted questions; they're not in my profile. I had to do a search to find my own question.

How can I get notified of responses, and where do I find my list of active questions?
IncaDroid
Nikii

By the way, I don't see on this page how to subscribe to the topic, so that I know when an answer is posted. Nor can I figure out how to see my posted questions; they're not in my profile. I had to do a search to find my own question.

How can I get notified of responses, and where do I find my list of active questions?

You can click profile and you will see your post in My Posts and the responses will notified in Massages.

Nikii
kixobod

In corporate earnings news, homedepot survey nailed it. The home improvement retailer said it earned $2.51 per share on revenue of $26.3 billion.
factocert1 likes this post.
kixobod
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 36