Air Mirror Crashingquestion

Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:50 pm in AirDroid Mac

page 1 / 1
Grant
OP

Air Mirror Crashing

I have been using your application with multiple devices on a premium account and I have add constant trouble with Air Mirror crashing. This is a service that greatly helps my work and I would be willing to pay for additional premium accounts if crashing was not such a persistent issue. Let me know if there is any information I can give that would help and or when this issue will be fixed.

System:
Computer: MacBook Pro Retina - OS 10.10.4
Phone: Android 4.4 - w/root
AirDroid: Updated as of this posting
Grant
Coffee Admin

Re: Air Mirror Crashing

I have been using your application with multiple devices on a premium account and I have add constant trouble with Air Mirror crashing. This is a service that greatly helps my work and I would be willing to pay for additional premium accounts if crashing was not such a persistent issue. Let me know if there is any information I can give that would help and or when this issue will be fixed.

System:
Computer: MacBook Pro Retina - OS 10.10.4
Phone: Android 4.4 - w/root
AirDroid: Updated as of this posting

Hi, did you get a pop-up of problem report when AirMirror crashed? If yes, please click View Detail, copy the report and send to us. You can attach it here.

And please also send the logs and exception to help us troubleshoot:

Mac:
Create a file named log.dll in application support/airdroid/ Open AirDroid and log in. And then Click Finder > click Go > Press Alt until Library shows > Click Library > Application Support > AirDroid.
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235449

Latest Member: poonam saini

Online: 31