Recover deleted files / AirDroid web Error 2 /Samsung Galaxy s3 mini

Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:55 pm in AirDroid Mac

page 1 / 1
Elâ+Görgülü
OP

Recover deleted files / AirDroid web Error 2 /Samsung Galaxy s3 mini

I downloaded all photos on my device and deleted all items afterwards. I recognozed that the zip file does not open and says "Error 2 - no such file". WHAT HAPPENED and how can I recover all deleted files?
Elâ+Görgülü
Lillian Admin

Re: Recover deleted files / AirDroid web Error 2 /Samsung Galaxy s3 mini

I downloaded all photos on my device and deleted all items afterwards. I recognozed that the zip file does not open and says "Error 2 - no such file". WHAT HAPPENED and how can I recover all deleted files?

Hi, which browser are you using? And can you pls send us a screenshot of the error msg? THX
Lillian
Admin
siguage

Actually, if the deleted files on your Samsung Galaxy s3 mini are not overwritten, you can get the back. Here, you need a Samsung data recovery tool to help you scan out your Samsung Galaxy s3 mini and check if the deleted files are overwritten or not, then recover them to pc.
siguage
KAMESWARA RAO D

By mistake I have deleted the message sent by kaizala and I want to recover the same
KAMESWARA RAO D
KAMESWARA RAO D

By mistake I have deleted the message sent by kaizala and I want to recover the same
KAMESWARA RAO D
Emily Baker

Listen from my friend,some third party software could help you receovery the deleted message.Make sure don't overwritten before do it.You could Google those receover tool,like Andriod Doctor or iOS Doctor.Hope it helpful.
Emily Baker
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 38