Text Too Small to Readquestion

Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:19 pm in AirDroid Mac

page 1 / 1
cattman
OP

Text Too Small to Read

The Airdroid web app on my Mac creates a message window and hence text size, icon labels etc that are so small and low resolution they cannot be read with less than perfect eye sight, maybe not then even. Enlarging the window leaves the text still tiny.

This has changed from the first version I used.

Q. Is there a way to make the text/Winows larger at least? Have not tried this on my PC yet....

Thanks,

Brian Catt
cattman
Lillian Admin

Re: Text Too Small to Read

The Airdroid web app on my Mac creates a message window and hence text size, icon labels etc that are so small and low resolution they cannot be read with less than perfect eye sight, maybe not then even. Enlarging the window leaves the text still tiny.

This has changed from the first version I used.

Q. Is there a way to make the text/Winows larger at least? Have not tried this on my PC yet....

Thanks,

Brian Catt

Hi Brian, can you pls send us a screenshot of the issue so that we can further check? THX!
Lillian
Admin
shanthatigiri

I'm trying to fill out a PDF form scanned to my computer. I inserted a text box where I wanted to addtext, but the text is too small to read.
shanthatigiri
hotmail+login

I had the same issue but was able to fix it as Shanthatigiri said.
hotmail Login
hotmail+login
kixobod

The company operates in many big-box stores across the United States. It is the largest home improvement retailer in the United States. Home Depot is welcoming homedepot opinion customers to participate in the Home Depot Survey to express their opinion about the products and services of the store to maintain their good reputation of having high standards for meeting the customer satisfaction.
kixobod
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 19