AirMirror Controls Sometimes Missing

Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:31 am in AirDroid Mac

page 1 / 1
SysSU
OP

AirMirror Controls Sometimes Missing

This happens on different devices, randomly. I'll connect VIA AirMirror and the controls (Home,Back,Keyboard,etc) controls that are usually at the bottom of the AirMirror device are missing. This is on the latest Mac and Android versions. Other times I'll connect to the device and they will be there. This does not seem to be a an issue for me on the web version.

Mac Version: macOS 10.12.6.
AirDroid Mac Version: 3.6.0.
Devices: Samsung GS7 SW 6.0.1. Nexus 6 SW 7.x
SysSU
Niki Admin

Re: AirMirror Controls Sometimes Missing

This happens on different devices, randomly. I'll connect VIA AirMirror and the controls (Home,Back,Keyboard,etc) controls that are usually at the bottom of the AirMirror device are missing. This is on the latest Mac and Android versions. Other times I'll connect to the device and they will be there. This does not seem to be a an issue for me on the web version.

Mac Version: macOS 10.12.6.
AirDroid Mac Version: 3.6.0.
Devices: Samsung GS7 SW 6.0.1. Nexus 6 SW 7.x

Thank you for your feedback.

We've got our tech team looking into this issue.

Would you please send us a screenshot of the error page when it
happen again?

By the way, we would like to know what do you usually use Airmirror to do and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate the issue.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
SysSU

A screenshot can be found at https://goo.gl/nwxNbP . Also I use this to test mobile apps.Image

SysSU
Niki Admin

A screenshot can be found at https://goo.gl/nwxNbP . Also I use this to test mobile apps.Image

Thank you for your prompt.

We've got our tech team looking into this issue.

Would you like to restart the desktop Airdroid to see if it works?

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
SysSU

Sorry for the delay, restarting my Mac or the Android device did not fix the issue. Sometimes it seems to randomly show up but I have not been able to find the steps to reproduce that gets the controls to go away or come back. I did notice that if I open the device in its own window there is a blank spot at the bottom of the window where I'm guessing the controls should be, but are not.
SysSU
Niki Admin

Sorry for the delay, restarting my Mac or the Android device did not fix the issue. Sometimes it seems to randomly show up but I have not been able to find the steps to reproduce that gets the controls to go away or come back. I did notice that if I open the device in its own window there is a blank spot at the bottom of the window where I'm guessing the controls should be, but are not.
Hi,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Sorry for any inconvenience that you have experienced.

Now we suggest do not maximize the airmirror screen, and we will fix this issue in the next version.

Your kind understanding will be much appreciated.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 36