Incoming text messages not initially displaying on AirDroidquestion

Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:17 am in AirDroid Mac

page 1 / 1
palex
OP

Incoming text messages not initially displaying on AirDroid

Hello,
I have my MacBook Pro (El Capitan) connected with my Samsung Android phone via AirDroid. I have done this so I can send and receive text messages with the MacBook Pro, since I do not enjoy texting with my phone.

Sending text messages on the Macbook Pro with AirDroid seems to work perfectly. When I receive a text message, though, it only appears on my phone and does not push through to the MacBook Pro. If I then reply to the message (that I don't see) on the MacBook Pro, it will then make the missing message appear along with my reply. My goal is to rectify this issue. Any thoughts?

Thanks very much!
palex
Niki Admin

Re: Incoming text messages not initially displaying on AirDroid

Hello,
I have my MacBook Pro (El Capitan) connected with my Samsung Android phone via AirDroid. I have done this so I can send and receive text messages with the MacBook Pro, since I do not enjoy texting with my phone.

Sending text messages on the Macbook Pro with AirDroid seems to work perfectly. When I receive a text message, though, it only appears on my phone and does not push through to the MacBook Pro. If I then reply to the message (that I don't see) on the MacBook Pro, it will then make the missing message appear along with my reply. My goal is to rectify this issue. Any thoughts?

Thanks very much!
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Don't worry,we'll help you through.

Please try to check the notification settings on your phone,if your phone's notification service,
it'll also can't receive the pop up notification.Please try as follow steps:

AirDroid > Tools > Desktop Notif. >Notification Mirror service > Switch to open (turn to Green)

And then try to receive the notification on your computer.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.
Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
palex

Perfect... Thanks so much for your assistance!
palex
Niki Admin

Perfect... Thanks so much for your assistance!

By the way, we would like to know which features do you usually use and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
ramsonroni likes this post.
Niki
Admin
palex

Yes. My motive for downloading Airdroid was to send and receive text messages on my laptop since I do not enjoy typing on my phone. As of now, this is the only feature of Airdroid I am using.

I also had another issue arise. When I receive a text message on my phone at a time when my laptop is not in use and/or at a physical distance from my phone, I notice that this message does not appear upon opening my laptop again. Only if I reply to the message on my laptop does it appear (at the same time as my reply). Is there a way to rectify this?

Thanks again!
palex
kixobod

The employee portal management system by lowes employee portal is quite useful for everyone who is engaged with this system.
kixobod
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 37