Not receiving images from SMS

Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:12 pm in AirDroid Mac

page 1 / 1
Brandon Shega
OP

Not receiving images from SMS

Hi all,

Love the app, it really helps me stay connected without having to pick up my phone every 10 seconds. I had a question though, my wife sends me pictures all the time and I'm not getting them in AirDroid, is this not supported currently?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and I'm using the Android Messages app.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Brandon
Brandon Shega
Niki Admin

Re: Not receiving images from SMS

Hi all,

Love the app, it really helps me stay connected without having to pick up my phone every 10 seconds. I had a question though, my wife sends me pictures all the time and I'm not getting them in AirDroid, is this not supported currently?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and I'm using the Android Messages app.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Brandon
Thank you for your feedback.

Don't worry,we'll help you through.

Please try to check the notification settings on your phone,if your phone's notification service,
it'll also can't receive the pop up notification.Please try as follow steps:
AirDroid > Tools > Desktop Notif. >Notification Mirror service > Switch to open (turn to Green)

And then try to receive the notification on your computer.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
lisa+anderson

hello everyone. am lisa i was frustrated and disturbed when i suspect my partner was cheating on me.i couldn't confront him because he'll always lie about it.i went for counseling and a came in contact with a private investigator/hacker,i never buy the idea after a few process,he did a data dive into my partner mobile and he did it,he provide me with all the evidence i need,starting from the emails,calls,what apps chat and lot more. it was a shocking moment,i was not happy about what i saw. it wasn't easy to move on,but am now free from all his lies.you can contact this great hacker via murphy.c8990@gmail.com. i never believed this until i saw the evidence..we all need to be free and live happily.
lisa+anderson
nasdim

Don't worry,we'll help you through.

Please try to check the notification settings on your phone,if your phone's notification service,
it'll also can't receive the pop up notification.Please try as follow steps:
AirDroid > Tools > Desktop Notif. >Notification Mirror service > Switch to open (turn to Green)

And then try to receive the notification on your computer.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,

This solution did not help. I am having the same issue and I do not receive images from my text conversations. Please advise
nasdim
Niki Admin

This solution did not help. I am having the same issue and I do not receive images from my text conversations. Please advise

Hi,

We're sorry that MMS will not be supported on AirDroid​ in the near feature.

So when you text message include photo, it'll not appear in the PC.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Lauren Maddison

Niki wrote:
Hi,

We're sorry that MMS will not be supported on AirDroid​ in the near feature.

So when you text message include photo, it'll not appear in the PC.

Best Regards,

I've been paying for AirDroid for a long time now, waiting for the software to get fully into the 21st century and show pictures in text messages. What IS the deal with this? AirDroid just keeps saying it can't do it. That isn't a good excuse nor a good reason, but it is a major fail. I need to know that people have sent me a message when I'm working on my PC and have the message window open. But if the sender included the text WITH the picture, I get nothing... not even a notification that there IS a message. So what is the technical barrier? Why can't your developers and designers figure it out?
Lauren Maddison
almeraebony

Thanks for your feed back.
almeraebony
kixobod

The kroger feedback Survey, which you'll often find on that receipt, is real and safe
kixobod
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 32