.doc transfers from IMac to LG3 phone via AirDroidquestion

Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:29 am in AirDroid Mac

page 1 / 1
Don
OP

.doc transfers from IMac to LG3 phone via AirDroid

All of a sudden when I transfer any .doc to my LG3 phone and try to open the document I get the following message "Parse error. There was a problem parsing the package." Have never had this problem until the last several days. May have something to do with my seeing a dozen APK somethings in my "downloads" the other day, and not have seen them before removed all of them.
What can I do to restore my AirDroid. If I uninstall and re-download I assume I will loose everything currently stored in my AirDroid (photos, music, etc.)?
Don
Niki Admin

Re: .doc transfers from IMac to LG3 phone via AirDroid

All of a sudden when I transfer any .doc to my LG3 phone and try to open the document I get the following message "Parse error. There was a problem parsing the package." Have never had this problem until the last several days. May have something to do with my seeing a dozen APK somethings in my "downloads" the other day, and not have seen them before removed all of them.
What can I do to restore my AirDroid. If I uninstall and re-download I assume I will loose everything currently stored in my AirDroid (photos, music, etc.)?
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Do you remember the name of the APK, are they related to the Airdroid?

Would you like to send us a screenshot of the error page for a further check?

And would you please send us your log file of your phone so that we can give you a further check?
(Kindly note that there is no personal data collected and the required info is for further checking the issue.)
You can find the log files here:
Phone:
/sdcard/airdroid/exception.log
SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/
SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log

If this issue showed up on Mar 8, then please forward files named by 20180308 to us.

Always feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
kixobod

Re: .doc transfers from IMac to LG3 phone via AirDroid

The world’s largest retailer has surpassed the e-commerce giant in a survey of online food shoppers, more of whom said walmart.survey most recently visited Walmart’s site for groceries.
kixobod
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 49