Desktop app not showing all notifications anymore!question

Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:27 pm in General

page 1 / 1
OP

Desktop app not showing all notifications anymore!

Since the last update 3.1 my Window desktop application does not get all the notifications as it used to before. for example I will get one WhatsApp message, while on the web interface it would show 3 or 4, also not all notifications are seen now on the desktop application.

This was perfectly fine a couple of days ago before getting the latest update on both Mobile and PC.

I think the latest update still shows all the notifications on the web, but not on the desktop application.

Can you please verify if that is the case?
prasad

Re: Desktop app not showing all notifications anymore!

I had the similiar problem with you.
Already uninstall and then reinstalling AirDroid Desktop and update AirDroid on my phone to latest version, but this problem still persist.

I'm using Samsung SM-G7102 (rooted), Win7.
prasad

Yes, this only started to happen after the update to the latest version. before that, it was WORKING perfectly

Can you guys see what is the problem of this, its really frustrating that this update causes this issue.

I'm using Samasung Galaxy III (rooted) on Windows 8.1
Coffee Admin

Can you attach some screenshots? Notifications from all apps have this issue or only happens to WhatsApp? 
Coffee
Admin
prasad

Hi, Coffee, thanks for your reply.

To me this problem happen to all notification, either it system notification, Music apps changing track, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp new message, everything, all of it, with no exception.
Sometimes it show, very rarely, like 4-5 notif for a day or two. But thats it all.
Relogin, and or reinstalling AirDroid Desktop no helping.
prasad
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235047

Latest Member: rishita Chanu

Online: 44