Photo Album Not Showing Upquestion

Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:37 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Ebunn
OP

Photo Album Not Showing Up

I wonder if anyone can help me with this.

I brought up my Airdroid on the laptop to access my photos on my Galaxy S5 phone but one particular album that is on my phone, does not show up via Airdroid. It shows all the other albums, but not this one. I'd like to know how I can access this photo album via Airdroid.

Now this one album does look a bit different from the others, as it has a logo that appears on the lower front of that album icon. (See the attached screenshot photo.) It's the album titled "Picasa". I don't know what this icon means, but it looks like it might be related to Google/Chrome. I can tell you that sometimes I have trouble bringing up some of the photos in that album when viewing it in the phone.

Ideas anyone? ~ E
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-09-12-14-33-41.png
Ebunn
Coffee Admin

Re: Photo Album Not Showing Up

I wonder if anyone can help me with this.

I brought up my Airdroid on the laptop to access my photos on my Galaxy S5 phone but one particular album that is on my phone, does not show up via Airdroid. It shows all the other albums, but not this one. I'd like to know how I can access this photo album via Airdroid.

Now this one album does look a bit different from the others, as it has a logo that appears on the lower front of that album icon. (See the attached screenshot photo.) It's the album titled "Picasa". I don't know what this icon means, but it looks like it might be related to Google/Chrome. I can tell you that sometimes I have trouble bringing up some of the photos in that album when viewing it in the phone.

Ideas anyone? ~ EAttachmentsImage

Hi,

Pls reboot your phone and try again :)
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235039

Latest Member: yogo