airmirror screen resolution

Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:54 am in General

page 1 / 1
actronc3
OP

airmirror screen resolution

Dear Support, please see the attached file.

The samsung gt-s5310 have a very small display. I think airmirror stretching this resolution to the airmirror windows.
Can you disable stretching? Its very bad to use airmirror.

Thank you.
Attachments
airmirror.jpg
actronc3
Coffee Admin

Re: airmirror screen resolution

Dear Support, please see the attached file.

The samsung gt-s5310 have a very small display. I think airmirror stretching this resolution to the airmirror windows.
Can you disable stretching? Its very bad to use airmirror.

Thank you.AttachmentsImage 

Improving AirMirror is in the plan now, but not a specific date for this. Maybe in the next update. Please kindly stay tuned :)
Coffee
Admin
KAIMANU

not sure if the image is stretched as you mentioned, rather i think it's just very poor resolution by airdorid's software... i just installed airdroid/mirror on my pc and tablet and the mirrored tablet image quality on my pc is horrible, much like what you have posted, and i can't find any settings that allow me to change quality levels, which other desktop mirror software typically offers (anydesk for example)... this is really unfortunate because this seems to be a great app, love the interface, the website, the ease of use, but the horrible mirrored image is a deal breaker, it just stinks... in fact the image quality is so poor that i'm very surprised that the folks at airdroid even released it, it's a black-eye on their otherwise great product line.... even worse, your post is dated april/2015, 8 months ago, and it doesn't seem that aidroid has bothered to address this problem, not exactly a shining example of product support and customer satisfaction....
KAIMANU
KAIMANU

Improving AirMirror is in the plan now, but not a specific date for this. Maybe in the next update. Please kindly stay tuned Image
it's been 8 months since the post you responded to, how many "updates" have there been during this time? is this an orphaned effort? if so you should make that clear at the google store so folks don't waste their time with it....
KAIMANU
Coffee Admin

it's been 8 months since the post you responded to, how many "updates" have there been during this time? is this an orphaned effort? if so you should make that clear at the google store so folks don't waste their time with it....

AirDroid v3.1.2 released on May 28th had improved the image quality on AirMirror. And most of the users had confirmed that.

Can you tell me your device model? And you may try another Android to see if the issue still remains.
Coffee
Admin
cvy

I'm trying to use Airmirror with a Trio4g tablet as a means to access my home network, but the resolution is really bad. I had hoped to be able to run a terminal app and browser to access my server but the low res really makes it impossible.
cvy
Dora Admin

I'm trying to use Airmirror with a Trio4g tablet as a means to access my home network, but the resolution is really bad. I had hoped to be able to run a terminal app and browser to access my server but the low res really makes it impossible.
Hi, new update of AirDroid had improved the image quality on AirMirror. Would you please try the latest version to see if it works on your phone.
Dora
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235470

Latest Member: SaraM1980

Online: 142