Unable to Drag & Drop files after updating to the latest version 3.2.2

Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:16 pm in General

page 1 / 1
KJ
OP

Unable to Drag & Drop files after updating to the latest version 3.2.2

Until this afternoon, I was able to drag and drop files into the Airdroid software to tranfer them to my Android phone.... But after I updated it to the latest version 3.2.2, I'm unable to use this functionality. When I drag the file to the Airdroid window, the cursor turns into a barrier symbol (slash in a circle) which means I can't drop the file in there. Now this was the only reason I used Airdroid most often as it made things much faster for me... but now it's a huge disappointment! Please help!!
KJ
Charlene Admin

Re: Unable to Drag & Drop files after updating to the latest version 3.2.2

Until this afternoon, I was able to drag and drop files into the Airdroid software to tranfer them to my Android phone.... But after I updated it to the latest version 3.2.2, I'm unable to use this functionality. When I drag the file to the Airdroid window, the cursor turns into a barrier symbol (slash in a circle) which means I can't drop the file in there. Now this was the only reason I used Airdroid most often as it made things much faster for me... but now it's a huge disappointment! Please help!!

Hi, KJ, could you please provide us with following info? And a screenshot of error message would be helpful for troubleshooting the issue. thx :)

1. Phone model , Android OS version, AirDroid version;
2. Computer operating system name and version.
Charlene
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235445

Latest Member: danyar yari

Online: 19