Cannot connectquestion

Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:08 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Whyterose
OP

Cannot connect

When using the web version of AirDroid in Firefox I am told to repeatedly reconnect "Please sign in again for account security". I have scanned the QR code, restarted Firefox and am signed into my account obviously or I would not be posting this. AirDroid is active on my phone and the web page for AirDroid sees my phone is connected.

I am a new Premium user, but if I cannot use this software, there is no need for me to continue to pay for it.
Whyterose
bs

Re: Cannot connect

I have same problems on CloudReady Chromium OS.
bs
Charlene Admin

Re: Cannot connect

When using the web version of AirDroid in Firefox I am told to repeatedly reconnect "Please sign in again for account security". I have scanned the QR code, restarted Firefox and am signed into my account obviously or I would not be posting this. AirDroid is active on my phone and the web page for AirDroid sees my phone is connected.

I am a new Premium user, but if I cannot use this software, there is no need for me to continue to pay for it.

Hi,don't worry, we are here to help you. :) Could you please turn to use Chrome browser and see if it works? Also, it would be helpful if you can send us a screenshot of it. Thx.
Charlene
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235391

Latest Member: Mahshid Farahbakhsh

Online: 20