Select ext. sdcard, in the overflow menu?

Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:06 am in General

page 1 / 1
Emil
OP

Select ext. sdcard, in the overflow menu?

Hi

Airdroid web (running via Chrome on my linux machine) will not let me choose any other location than the int. sdcard, when I try to select this from the overflow menu in the toolbox<->upload to: function. I can see and transfer files just fine to the ext. sdcard, if I use the files feature, so I do have access to the ext. sdcard. It would just be nice to be able to to a quick drag-and-drop directly to the upload to: function, without having to open the files feature etc.

Cheers Emil
Emil
Lillian Admin

Re: Select ext. sdcard, in the overflow menu?

Hi

Airdroid web (running via Chrome on my linux machine) will not let me choose any other location than the int. sdcard, when I try to select this from the overflow menu in the toolbox<->upload to: function. I can see and transfer files just fine to the ext. sdcard, if I use the files feature, so I do have access to the ext. sdcard. It would just be nice to be able to to a quick drag-and-drop directly to the upload to: function, without having to open the files feature etc.

Cheers Emil

Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused. And we would try to make improvement in the future when it is technically feasible.
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235540

Latest Member: ekam

Online: 62