can delete file in external SD card with AirDroid app, but not web AirDroid.question

Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:34 am in General

page 1 / 1
Leon Tan
OP

can delete file in external SD card with AirDroid app, but not web AirDroid.

I have granted AirDroid write access by selecting the external SD card in folder select function. Now I can delete or copy paste files in AirDroid app on my phone.
But when I tried to use web.AirDroid.com to transfer file or delete files in the external SD card folder, I got below error, which doesn't make sense. Please help.
"failed to upload. no writing permission to external SD card"
Leon Tan
Lillian Admin

Re: can delete file in external SD card with AirDroid app, but not web AirDroid.

I have granted AirDroid write access by selecting the external SD card in folder select function. Now I can delete or copy paste files in AirDroid app on my phone.
But when I tried to use web.AirDroid.com to transfer file or delete files in the external SD card folder, I got below error, which doesn't make sense. Please help.
"failed to upload. no writing permission to external SD card"
Hi Leon~Would you please check if you have seen the attached picture befor you were trying to edit external SD card? It is to remind you to give AirDroid the permission to access external SD card
Lillian
Admin
lozfaw

Re: can delete file in external SD card with AirDroid app, but not web AirDroid.

not work for me.
lozfaw
Charlene Admin

not work for me.

Hi Lozfaw, are you running into the same problem? If so, could you please tell us more details about it? e.g. steps and screenshot.
Thx. :)
Charlene
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 48