AirDroid Premium- Question

Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:33 am in General

page 1 / 1
Note4
OP

AirDroid Premium- Question

I have a question regarding features in AirDroid Premium. One of the features listed is Disable connection alerts on phone. What does this mean?
Note4
Niki Admin

Re: AirDroid Premium- Question

I have a question regarding features in AirDroid Premium. One of the features listed is Disable connection alerts on phone. What does this mean?

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you are not a premium, when you connect your phone to web or PC AirDroid, your phone will have alerts to
tell you that your phone have connected.

If you are premium, you can go to Me > Setting > Connection alerts to close it and when you connect the phone
will not receive this alert.

By the way, we would like to know which feature do you usually use and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Banderi

This is absolutely unacceptable.
This is not an offered service like additional features or higher data caps, this is not an optional cosmetic item, this isn't even advertisements that you can remove if you pay. This is straight up artificial annoyance. This is someone just upped and decided to make a random, local, non-optional setting of the app behind a paywall, so if you want to disable the annoyance of the setup, which was purposely made so that was an annoyance to the user (SOUND notifications every 10 fucking seconds) you have to pay up. This must be one of the most stupid, ignorant and disgusting marketing maneuvers I've ever seen being done by app developers in my entire life.
If you want my honest opinion, you should remove this at once. Leave all the rest of the premium-only features if you want, but this one is just outrageous. The person who came up with this moronic idea should be fired.
Either way, I'm not gonna pay for having my app LESS ANNOYING like it's a kid at school asking for money or he'll continue shouting in my ear; if this doesn't get removed, I'll gladly use a cracked version, with ALL premium features unlocked. And if I can't find any, I'll stop using this app altogether; after all, one of the main things I was looking for was making calls from PC which is a feature that is being promised since 2013 and still hasn't been seamlessly implemented in the Desktop app.
Banderi
Niki Admin

This is absolutely unacceptable.
This is not an offered service like additional features or higher data caps, this is not an optional cosmetic item, this isn't even advertisements that you can remove if you pay. This is straight up artificial annoyance. This is someone just upped and decided to make a random, local, non-optional setting of the app behind a paywall, so if you want to disable the annoyance of the setup, which was purposely made so that was an annoyance to the user (SOUND notifications every 10 fucking seconds) you have to pay up. This must be one of the most stupid, ignorant and disgusting marketing maneuvers I've ever seen being done by app developers in my entire life.
If you want my honest opinion, you should remove this at once. Leave all the rest of the premium-only features if you want, but this one is just outrageous. The person who came up with this moronic idea should be fired.
Either way, I'm not gonna pay for having my app LESS ANNOYING like it's a kid at school asking for money or he'll continue shouting in my ear; if this doesn't get removed, I'll gladly use a cracked version, with ALL premium features unlocked. And if I can't find any, I'll stop using this app altogether; after all, one of the main things I was looking for was making calls from PC which is a feature that is being promised since 2013 and still hasn't been seamlessly implemented in the Desktop app.
Thanks for your feedback. We 'll try all best to fix the issue.
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235021

Latest Member: W.R-以藏-

Online: 51