Samsung S8 to Macbook back upquestion

Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:03 pm in General

page 1 / 1
kellettkid
OP

Samsung S8 to Macbook back up

Hi, I want to make sure my phone is backed up before I have to hard reset my phone. I'm a prem user and want to make sure everything is saved/backed up. Where does airdroid save all the backed up files on a macbook pro?

Thanks
จารุวรรณ จงท่อง likes this post.
kellettkid
Niki Admin

Re: Samsung S8 to Macbook back up

Hi, I want to make sure my phone is backed up before I have to hard reset my phone. I'm a prem user and want to make sure everything is saved/backed up. Where does airdroid save all the backed up files on a macbook pro?

Thanks
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

You can follow these steps to find the backup file on your computer.

Open AirDroid > Click Transfer > Click backup > Click open folder.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
deveauwelle32

It is possible to do that, just click the backup option to make a backup files, then you can select the wanted place to save your files on your Macbook.
deveauwelle32
smalling123

Yes, backup is a simple thing to do, don't need many steps and much time to finish this process, connect the phone with computer, and open the backup tool to help you backup Samsung data on the Macbook.
smalling123
siguage

About Samsung S8 to Macbook back up, the easy way is using Samsung mobile manager tool. With its help, we can easily access data on Samsung and export them to Macbook for backup. We just need to connect Samsung to Macbook via usb cable, start the tool.
siguage
zoeee

That's not difficult with the help of Android assustant program,you can download an program on computer and connect your device to computer via USB.I recommend you to try Mobikin,Google can find it.The program will detact your file automatically,then you can choose what you want to backup on computer.
zoeee
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی

Online: 37