How to delete account from phone?

Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:41 am in General

page 1 / 1
krrish389
OP

How to delete account from phone?

Hi
I just switched to airdoid so I do not know how to delete someone else's account from my phone. To put other people on my phone, I feel very anxious please help me thanks
krrish389
edwinknox

Re: How to delete account from phone?

Turn off your phone and then start it again. While it is in the middle of getting started, press the volume button and then an option will appear. Choose to factory reset your phone and it will get rid of any accounts which have been already signed in on your phone. need assignment help
edwinknox
frankjames

This is some thing very informative and point to point. There is no round and round in this article. Like this smplicity . This clears my old point of view. THANKS backlinks
frankjames
KatinaRice

This help post is a good dissertation service for those people who want to erase their account from their phone as it gives step by step guidance on how to do it.
KatinaRice
Steve Smith

Intresting Post! Remove an account from your device. Open your device's Settings app. Tap Accounts. If you don't see "Accounts," tap Users & accounts. Tap the account you want to remove Remove account. If this is the only Google Account on the device, you'll need to enter your device's pattern, PIN, or password for security.
Steve Smith
Oriana

This article gives the light in which we can watch reality. This is in a general sense captivating one and offers absolutely data. A responsibility of appreciation is all together for this impeccable article.
bubble shooter
Oriana
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234875

Latest Member: Somayeh

Online: 105