FAQ - Apps

Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:43 pm in General

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Tom_Administrator
OP

FAQ - Apps

How to install Android apps?
[/b]

Tips: "Unknown sources" need to be checked on your Android to install .apk file from outside Android Market. How to: on your Android, go to System settings > Security > Unknown sources; or Settings > Applications > Unknown sources for some devices.

Following these steps to install Android apps using a web browser:1. Login to AirDroid web desktop.2. Find the Apps icon and click it to open. You can see all the apps you installed and all system apps there.3. To install a new app (.apk file saved on your computer) to your Android devices, simply click Install App on the upper right corner and choose the .apk file you want to install from the new file browser window.4. The .apk file will be loaded to your Android phone. You may then need to check your phone and tap on Install to confirm and complete the installation.How to uninstall Android apps?
[/b]Following these steps to uninstall Android apps using a web browser:1. Login to AirDroid web desktop.2. Find the Apps icon and click it to open. You can see all the apps you installed and all system apps there.3. Choose one or more apps you want to uninstall and click Uninstall, then click OK in the confirmation window. The uninstall command will be sent to the Android device.4. Check the Android device and tap on Uninstall to confirm and complete the uninstallation.How to export/backup Android app?
[/b]Following these steps to export/backup Android apps using a web browser:1. Login to AirDroid web desktop.2. Find the Apps icon and click it to open. You can see all the apps you installed and all system apps there.3. Choose one or more apps you want export/backup and click Export, then click OK in the confirmation window and the apps chosen will be exported from the Android devices to the computer, saved in a zipped file.
Tom_Administrator
gmsconstruct

Title

Does exporting an app as an APK also export its settings? If not, is that a feature you could add?
gmsconstruct
airdroidAdmin Admin

Title

Currently not. A good feature to consider. Thanks :)
airdroidAdmin
Admin
MikeeCC

Title

Hello, I tried to export some applications, but when it created the zip file, it showed that the zip file was damaged/corrupted and/or cannot be opened.

I tried several times with no success.

Can you please tell/explain me what maybe happening??

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Marcelo
MikeeCC
tumbaborra67

Title

Hi. I find this app very useful. One cool feature is being able to extract file APKs w/o rooting my Tab. Anyways, is there any way I can transfer the SD Data together with the app? Like Shadowgun App is 6MB, and SD Data a further 350MB. Thanks!
tumbaborra67
MastaKing

Title

Is there a particular reason we have to continue the installation on our device? Is it for security or something? If not, I think it would be really nice to just let it do everything automatically like the android market so that you can easily install a large number of apps.
MastaKing
plg1971

Title

How can i restore peviously backedup/downloaded apps? Can it be done in a batch?
plg1971
soumyazyx

Title

Why open the apps via AirDroid i can see apps that are uninstalled on my phone. Their icon is all the same (broken icon) and when I try 'download' or 'uninstall' it keeps telling me that the apps don't exist, but they still remain in the apps list. I tried reinstalling apps and uninstaling them both via AirDroid and default android settings and still have the same problem. Is there a way to fix this?
soumyazyx
karthikg2012

Title

I've got the same problem.
karthikg2012
FidoNc

Title

I'd like to combine all my pics in one folder. Can I move them somehow?
FidoNc
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235381

Latest Member: Ts

Online: 18