FAQ - Files

Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:44 pm in General

page 4 / 5 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 >> go to
shahid512vet

Title

Hi there - Love the app - would happily pay for it actually - BUT it doesnt see the external memory card in ANY of my devices - Toshiba AT330, Samsung Galaxy Note (1) and Sony S Tablet. PLEASE fix this and it will be awesome
shahid512vet
shahid512vet

Title

Hi there - Love the app - would happily pay for it actually - BUT it doesnt see the external memory card in ANY of my devices - Toshiba AT330, Samsung Galaxy Note (1) and Sony S Tablet. PLEASE fix this and it will be awesome
shahid512vet
shahid512vet

Title

Hi there - Love the app - would happily pay for it actually - BUT it doesnt see the external memory card in ANY of my devices - Toshiba AT330, Samsung Galaxy Note and Sony S Tablet. PLEASE fix this and it will be awesome
shahid512vet
aljasm

Title

Hi. Also love app but also same problems - it does not see my external memory card.
aljasm
BorisM

Title

Can't transfer folders via firefox. It seems like it works only with chrome ((
BorisM
DonMick

Title

Hey Vitalii

That seems to be the case I found that out after installing it today. They don't tell you that in the blurb
DonMick
Ericruiz

Title

When transfering files form PC to Phone, it seems that the files are automatically copied at the root of the internal phone card.
Is there any way to modify the target, and copy the transferred files to any other directory within the phone ?
Ericruiz
TAMMY

Title

I don't know why we even bother posting comments in here, since NO ONE[/b] from AirDroid[/b] is bothering to ANSWER[/b] "any" of these comments~!

..its like talking to a Brick Wall[/i]!
TAMMY
DonMick

Title

Hey Spike,

That sounds about right This Would be an awsome app, well designed but a lot of flaws and not addressing issues is a big let down. A bit of thought into functionality would go a long way. I can't see this project succeeding in the long term the very professional look of it is not going to be enough.
DonMick
tbryson92110

Title

On a Samsung Galaxy Note II with JellyBean 4.1.1 and need a better way to see the external SD Card. Great app otherwise!
tbryson92110
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 4 / 5 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235425

Latest Member: Manoj Kumar

Online: 22