How to grant air droid permissionsquestion

Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:13 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Ray Niccolls
OP

How to grant air droid permissions

The error message instructions for this are wrong it says to go to settings->installed apps (this is not a category under settings) -> AirDroid -> Manage Permissions. There is no such option. On my phone I can go to settings Apps, running apps, all apps. if I touch airdroid from there I get only the options to force stop or uninstall. Please tell me the correct way to grant permissions.
don-410 likes this post.
Ray Niccolls
王佳人

Re: How to grant air droid permissions

Is your device rooted? If your device isn't roored, you can't grant permissions.
王佳人
Coffee Admin

The error message instructions for this are wrong it says to go to settings->installed apps (this is not a category under settings) -> AirDroid -> Manage Permissions. There is no such option. On my phone I can go to settings Apps, running apps, all apps. if I touch airdroid from there I get only the options to force stop or uninstall. Please tell me the correct way to grant permissions. 

You got this error message on SMS module of AirDroid Win/Mac? Can you tell me your device model? And can you access messages on web.airdroid.com?
Coffee
Admin
Brent Vogel

Coffee wrote:

You got this error message on SMS module of AirDroid Win/Mac? Can you tell me your device model? And can you access messages on web.airdroid.com?

I get the same error mes'g.. I am on a Galaxy S5. and yes I can access the SMS messages from the web page. but the win application will not. can you tell me where to find that setting on Android ver 5.0
Brent Vogel
Coffee Admin

I get the same error mes'g.. I am on a Galaxy S5. and yes I can access the SMS messages from the web page. but the win application will not. can you tell me where to find that setting on Android ver 5.0

Hi,

Can you attach a screenshot of it? Thanks!
Coffee
Admin
Edna776

1. Open the Settings app.
  2. Tap Apps under the device heading; then tap the Gear icon in the top-right corner and touch App Permission.
  3. Touch the individual app you wish to manage. ...
  4. Touch Permissions. ...
  5. From Settings, select Apps and touch the Gear icon My Prepaid Center.
  6. Touch App Permissions. ...
  7. Touch a specific permission.
watsoo likes this post.
Edna776
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234875

Latest Member: Somayeh

Online: 116