One Device On Two Accounts?question

Thu May 07, 2015 9:33 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Bodhi
OP

One Device On Two Accounts?

Hi,

Is it possible to have one device on two AirDroid accounts?  If so, how would this affect the operation of either the device or the accounts?  Thanks.
Bodhi
Sida.AirDroid Admin

Re: One Device On Two Accounts?

Sorry, AirDroid doesn't support multiple account. You have to sign out before using another AirDroid account on your device.
I wonder why you want to use two account on one device?
Sida.AirDroid
Admin
Bodhi

Well, I was just thinking that if two people both have AirDroid on their devices and both devices are registered with both of their AirDroid accounts then if something happens to one of their devices and that person doesn't have access to a computer the other person would be able to utalize AirDroid to help find their phone or perform other needed tasks.
Bodhi
Coffee Admin

Well, I was just thinking that if two people both have AirDroid on their devices and both devices are registered with both of their AirDroid accounts then if something happens to one of their devices and that person doesn't have access to a computer the other person would be able to utalize AirDroid to help find their phone or perform other needed tasks. 

You can sign in to 2 devices with 1 AirDroid account (free user: 2 device; premium user: 6 devices). But you can manage 1 device at a time.
Coffee
Admin
Bodhi

Yeah, what I was thinking is just the opposite . . . signing in to 1 device from 2 AirDroid accounts.  Thanks for the feedback.
Bodhi
Coffee Admin

Yeah, what I was thinking is just the opposite . . . signing in to 1 device from 2 AirDroid accounts.  Thanks for the feedback. 

That's not supported, sorry :(
Coffee
Admin
Bodhi

No worries . . . this is a fabulous app.  :-)
Bodhi
AirDroid_Coffee

No worries . . . this is a fabulous app.  :-) 

Thanks for your love and support. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or suggestions :)
AirDroid_Coffee
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 38