Can I use AirDroid to display my tablet's screen on a locked-down educational network via IE/the web?

Mon May 11, 2015 6:48 am in General

page 1 / 1
misterjohn
OP

Can I use AirDroid to display my tablet's screen on a locked-down educational network via IE/the web?

I'm a teacher.... and the company I work for naturally has a locked-down Windows 7 system. We can't install programmes on it. And the system operates on a locked-down wifi network. 

I want to display my tablet's screen on the classroom screen. The classroom screen is not an interactive whiteboard. It is a plain, ordinary whiteboard onto which the data projector displays whatever I pull up on the classroom computer (either PowerPoints, Word docs, or the internet via IE.

If I was using my iPad, I could use an Apple TV. However, we only have one Apple TV in the building,... and it's located in the wrong room. 

Can I use AirDroid instead?

I have a couple of Android tablets... Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2, Galaxy Note 10 (1st generation), Galaxy Note 8.0, or Galaxy Tab 8 (3rd generation).

Please advise!
misterjohn
Coffee Admin

Re: Can I use AirDroid to display my tablet's screen on a locked-down educational network via IE/the web?

I'm a teacher.... and the company I work for naturally has a locked-down Windows 7 system. We can't install programmes on it. And the system operates on a locked-down wifi network. 

I want to display my tablet's screen on the classroom screen. The classroom screen is not an interactive whiteboard. It is a plain, ordinary whiteboard onto which the data projector displays whatever I pull up on the classroom computer (either PowerPoints, Word docs, or the internet via IE.

If I was using my iPad, I could use an Apple TV. However, we only have one Apple TV in the building,... and it's located in the wrong room. 

Can I use AirDroid instead?

I have a couple of Android tablets... Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2, Galaxy Note 10 (1st generation), Galaxy Note 8.0, or Galaxy Tab 8 (3rd generation).

Please advise! 

Hi, thanks for give AirDroid a try.

Seems you can't install AirDroid Win/Mac? If your device is rooted, you may try screenshot feature on web.airdroid.com: http://help.airdroid.com/customer/portal/articles/1289500-screenshot
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235471

Latest Member: Laksh

Online: 117