Failed to sign in, please retry. (-10003)question

Tue May 19, 2015 3:33 am in General

page 1 / 1
Mark Waite
OP

Failed to sign in, please retry. (-10003)

Until recently, I've been using the AirDroid app on my phone and using web.airdroid.com to login from work or home. I had a Samsung Galaxy S4, and it worked fine. I would just go to the website and log in, didn't even have to do anything on my phone for it to connect.

I recently upgraded to an S6 and I logged in for a moment on the app, but I could not get it to log into the phone from the website. Now, I can't even log into my account from the app on my phone. It gives me the error (-10003). Not sure how to fix this.
Mark Waite
Coffee Admin

Re: Failed to sign in, please retry. (-10003)

Until recently, I've been using the AirDroid app on my phone and using web.airdroid.com to login from work or home. I had a Samsung Galaxy S4, and it worked fine. I would just go to the website and log in, didn't even have to do anything on my phone for it to connect.

I recently upgraded to an S6 and I logged in for a moment on the app, but I could not get it to log into the phone from the website. Now, I can't even log into my account from the app on my phone. It gives me the error (-10003). Not sure how to fix this. 

We've got a temporarily server down 5 hrs ago and that may cause the issue. Can you please try again? Thanks.
Coffee
Admin
Mark Waite

Alright, I am able to login on my phone, but now I am still unable to connect to it through the website. It keeps giving me the general "Connection Failed" message. I've got 4g service, I'm in the same spot that I always was in when I connected, and my phone is turned on. 

The app used to display the little paper airplane on the phone taskbar, but when I open the app it doesn't do that now.
Mark Waite
Coffee Admin

Alright, I am able to login on my phone, but now I am still unable to connect to it through the website. It keeps giving me the general "Connection Failed" message. I've got 4g service, I'm in the same spot that I always was in when I connected, and my phone is turned on. 

The app used to display the little paper airplane on the phone taskbar, but when I open the app it doesn't do that now. 

Can you open AirDroid on your phone and try again to see if the issue still remains? Thanks!
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235446

Latest Member: Ebru İbis

Online: 25