[New] AirDroid v3.1.3 Update, AirMirror Now Supports Samsung!

Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:42 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Coffee Admin
OP

[New] AirDroid v3.1.3 Update, AirMirror Now Supports Samsung!

We know it's a pity that when you want to try out something fantastic but only got a error message of "Not Supported Yet". Since the first release of AirMirror, we've received tons of feedback every day, which urged us to make AirMirror support more and more devices. We heard your voice, and kept improving AirMirror!

In this version, most Samsung devices with official ROM can use AirMirror! (root required, Android 4.0+)

We've tested AirMirror with Note 2, Note 3, S3, S4, S5 and AirMirror works well on these devices (S6 is not supported according to your feedback, we are working it now)! But please note that due to different ROMs, network environment, different Root managers and many other factors, some Samsung device may not be supported. If you can't use AirMirror with your Samsung device, please tell us in this thread to help us improve it.

In v3.1.3, searching for other devices running AirDroid on the same network is much faster. And booster is now compatible with Android M. We tested Android M at the first time and find bugs in Booster and then we fix it. XD

What's New in AirDroid v3.1.3

1. Added AirMirror support for most rooted Samsung devices.
2. Searching for other devices running AirDroid on the same network is much faster.
3. Booster is now compatible with Android M.
4. Other bug fixes and improvements.

❤ Note: Only Android app this time. Just update AirDroid on your phone ❤

Update now!
AirDroid App
AirDroid desktop client
Coffee
Admin
Spazmic

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.1.3 Update, AirMirror Now Supports Samsung!

Works perfectly! THANK YOU :)
Spazmic
Coffee Admin

Works perfectly! THANK YOU Image

Glad to hear that :D
Coffee
Admin
Sphinksx

After not using Airdroid for a while, having the new option or Airmiror got me back on board.
I installed in on my mac (OS X 10.10.3) today, and even though I understand it's in Beta (at least it says so), I have not been able to fully use it.

I started it up 3 times so far and it crashed 3 times by just freezing and getting a loading mouse icon.
I had to force close Airdroid entirely and restart it.

I hope that the feature and overall program keeps improving because it is really really useful.

PS I have an Android Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) LTE. Rooted with customer ROM (which may very well be the reason it's buggy for me)
Sphinksx
Coffee Admin

After not using Airdroid for a while, having the new option or Airmiror got me back on board.
I installed in on my mac (OS X 10.10.3) today, and even though I understand it's in Beta (at least it says so), I have not been able to fully use it.

I started it up 3 times so far and it crashed 3 times by just freezing and getting a loading mouse icon.
I had to force close Airdroid entirely and restart it.

I hope that the feature and overall program keeps improving because it is really really useful.

PS I have an Android Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) LTE. Rooted with customer ROM (which may very well be the reason it's buggy for me)

Hi,

Can you tell us more information here: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15758

Thanks~
Coffee
Admin
thiagocavila

In my installation I had an issue saying .NET Framework was missing. But, I have installed in my computer versions 4.5, 4.5.1, 4.5.2 and 4.6 RC! (then the installer downloaded version 3.5, but failed to install "The remote procedure call failed. Error code: 0x800706BE"). You should fix that!!

Thanks
thiagocavila
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235447

Latest Member: Polo

Online: 62