Save photos from today, yesterday

Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:05 am in General

page 1 / 1
klaudyuxxx
OP

Save photos from today, yesterday

Hi!

I just wanted to make a suggestion for the photos gallery. An option to select and download photos taken today, yesterday, or in a specific time interval would be awesome. The way things are now is pretty useless in my case. I always end up connecting the phone to my laptop through usb cable just to copy only the photos taken in a time frame through the old windows explorer.
I would have used the file explorer to download photos taken within a time frame, but I have thousands of photos on my phone and it just takes for ever to open the DCIM/Camera folder because of generating thumbnails. Also, the page hangs and freezes. Adding an option to disable thumbnails in file explorer would help and it should be a priority. Even in list mode, there are still thumbnails!
klaudyuxxx
Coffee Admin

Re: Save photos from today, yesterday

Hi!

I just wanted to make a suggestion for the photos gallery. An option to select and download photos taken today, yesterday, or in a specific time interval would be awesome. The way things are now is pretty useless in my case. I always end up connecting the phone to my laptop through usb cable just to copy only the photos taken in a time frame through the old windows explorer.
I would have used the file explorer to download photos taken within a time frame, but I have thousands of photos on my phone and it just takes for ever to open the DCIM/Camera folder because of generating thumbnails. Also, the page hangs and freezes. Adding an option to disable thumbnails in file explorer would help and it should be a priority. Even in list mode, there are still thumbnails!

Thanks for the suggestion. We've collected your feature request and we'll consider adding this in future updates :)
Coffee
Admin
sandersonks

Re: Save photos from today, yesterday

klaudyuxxx wrote:Hi!

I totally agree with this great idea! I just got back from vacation, and being able to select photos from a specific time frame would prevent transferring all to the PC, then sorting into appropriate folders.
sandersonks
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235389

Latest Member: manu

Online: 20