Need help to buy phone as Android 5.0 or 5.1 that permit to delete photo or sms as before kitkatquestion

Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:10 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Azad
OP

Need help to buy phone as Android 5.0 or 5.1 that permit to delete photo or sms as before kitkat

Hello

the airdroid was great things before android kitkat , since its impossible to mange sd card externe with Airdroid.

So acctually i think about Asus zenfone 2 with 64Gb internal memory . that could help to manage the Data archived on its memory with Airdroid as delete the sms or photo ?

Otherwise any sloution for this with my sony z3 with external SD 64GB? acctually i have only 2gb free on its internal SD and Airdroid cant help to transfer to SD externe and no manage possible for SD external (no permission) .

Thanks
Azad
Coffee Admin

Re: Need help to buy phone as Android 5.0 or 5.1 that permit to delete photo or sms as before kitkat

Sorry, but manage files in external SD card and deleting SMS on Android 4.4+ are not supported by AirDroid due to Google's access restrictions :(
Coffee
Admin
Azad

Re: Need help to buy phone as Android 5.0 or 5.1 that permit to delete photo or sms as before kitkat

Sorry, but manage files in external SD card and deleting SMS on Android 4.4+ are not supported by AirDroid due to Google's access restrictions Image

If i buy a phone with only internal memory as Zenfone 2 it ll be ok ?
Azad
Coffee Admin

If i buy a phone with only internal memory as Zenfone 2 it ll be ok ?

I suppose so. You can manage files in internal memory with AirDroid :)
Coffee
Admin
Azad

I suppose so. You can manage files in internal memory with AirDroid Image

Hi

Thanks for replay

is this officiel answer or just suggestion ?
Azad
Coffee Admin

Hi

Thanks for replay

is this officiel answer or just suggestion ?

Suggestion ;P It should be working.
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235438

Latest Member: Kunal Vyas

Online: 29