Can't install AirDroid in Macquestion

Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:13 am in General

page 1 / 1
YY
OP

Can't install AirDroid in Mac

Hi.

I tried downloading the .dmg file, able to play with it and I thought the app was already installed completely, only to find it is not there when I re-start my Mac. I did the downloading several times but none succeeded. What went wrong?

I also tried the sms. It failed to send out when I typed in a few of friends' nos. (not in my mobile phone contact list), entered text and sent. Again, what went wrong?

Thanks for your advice.
YY
Coffee Admin

Re: Can't install AirDroid in Mac

Hi.

I tried downloading the .dmg file, able to play with it and I thought the app was already installed completely, only to find it is not there when I re-start my Mac. I did the downloading several times but none succeeded. What went wrong?

I also tried the sms. It failed to send out when I typed in a few of friends' nos. (not in my mobile phone contact list), entered text and sent. Again, what went wrong?

Thanks for your advice.

Can you send us the logs of AirDroid Mac to help us troubleshoot?

How to get the logs:
Create a file named log.dll in application support/airdroid/ Open AirDroid and log in. And then Click Finder > click Go > Press Alt until Library shows > Click Library > Application Support > AirDroid.

As to the SMS issue, can you tell us more details of it? You are using web.airdroid.com? The steps to reproduce this issue?
Coffee
Admin
YY

Thanks for the response.

Pardon me. I am not good on computers. Where do I find application support/airdroid/open airdroid? I wasn't able to create the app into the Application folder in my MacBook. This is probably why there's this difficulty.

About the sms, I had entered phone numbers while trying to create and send text over at my MacBook. The messages didn't go through. Or rather, it was not received at these numbers.
YY
Coffee Admin

Thanks for the response.

Pardon me. I am not good on computers. Where do I find application support/airdroid/open airdroid? I wasn't able to create the app into the Application folder in my MacBook. This is probably why there's this difficulty.

About the sms, I had entered phone numbers while trying to create and send text over at my MacBook. The messages didn't go through. Or rather, it was not received at these numbers.

How to find the application support/airdroid folder: http://www.syniumsoftware.com/en/support-article/how-do-i-navigate-to-the-application-support-folder

As to the SMS, can you send us a screenshot?

And please check the guide here to see if it helps: How to install AirDroid Windows/Mac?
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235395

Latest Member: dhams

Online: 21