Installed apks kept in Airdroid folder? Can i delete them?

Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:22 am in General

page 1 / 1
rogerpenna
OP

Installed apks kept in Airdroid folder? Can i delete them?

Just discovered with a disk usage pie chart app that the airdroid folder was occupying 1.5 gb in my tablet.

Went inside the folder and to my surprise it was filled with apks of all apps i every installed. Not the installation files, but the same apks which i used to install from pc to android. Can i safely delete those apks inside the airdroid folder? Because i need space on the phone memory
rogerpenna
rogerpenna

Re: Installed apks kept in Airdroid folder? Can i delete them?

Coffee, please answer this thread. Kinda urgent as I am changing phones and can't install backup apps
rogerpenna
Coffee Admin

Just discovered with a disk usage pie chart app that the airdroid folder was occupying 1.5 gb in my tablet.

Went inside the folder and to my surprise it was filled with apks of all apps i every installed. Not the installation files, but the same apks which i used to install from pc to android. Can i safely delete those apks inside the airdroid folder? Because i need space on the phone memory
Yes, you can delete the apks after the installation.

BTW, did you upload the apks to your phone to install the apps via web.airdroid.com?
Coffee
Admin
rogerpenna

No... I have the apps on the PC and installed the APKs using web.airdroid.com... using the toolbox menu on the right, dragging the apk files there.
rogerpenna
Coffee Admin

No... I have the apps on the PC and installed the APKs using web.airdroid.com... using the toolbox menu on the right, dragging the apk files there.

In this way the apk files you uploaded will be stored on your phone. You can delete them after installation :D
Coffee
Admin
sysinfo

Coffee wrote:
In this way the apk files you uploaded will be stored on your phone. You can delete them after installation :D

Where is the location of the file? i can't find it
sysinfo
Dora Admin

Where is the location of the file? i can't find it
Hi, you can check here to see the location of the file you uploaded.
Dora
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 49