Option to save old notifications as in V 1.3.x

Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:10 am in General

page 1 / 1
OP

Option to save old notifications as in V 1.3.x

I would like to see the option of being able to save notifications. right now, if I restart the app (or app crashes which happened to me a few times since last update) or restart the pc, all the previous notifications are gone even the unread one.

the way notifications since v 1.3.x use to work was much better in my opinion and wish it is back again or at least have the option to either save the older notifications or not
Coffee Admin

Re: Option to save old notifications as in V 1.3.x

I would like to see the option of being able to save notifications. right now, if I restart the app (or app crashes which happened to me a few times since last update) or restart the pc, all the previous notifications are gone even the unread one.

the way notifications since v 1.3.x use to work was much better in my opinion and wish it is back again or at least have the option to either save the older notifications or not
Hi,

We'll consider it. You may take the survey here: [Survey] Do You Want to Keep the Notification History in AirDroid Win/Mac?
Coffee
Admin
Mariusz Balon

Option to save notification to txt file and read by notepad.exe would be a fantastic idea! Why I can't vote in survey?

By the way: Is it possible to still download old version of AirDroid for Windows to have this option?

Edited: I found that webpage (http://airdroid.en.uptodown.com/android/old ) but can't see version 1.3.x?
Mariusz Balon
Coffee Admin

@mariusz balon

Version 1.3.x? You mean v3.1.3 of AirDroid Win/Mac? Or?

We've collected your feature request of saving notifications as a txt file and will consider it :)
Coffee
Admin
Mariusz Balon

1.3.x that's what topic says
Mariusz Balon
Coffee Admin

Where did you see 1.3.x? Can you attach a screenshot of it?
Coffee
Admin
Mariusz Balon

Coffee wrote:
Where did you see 1.3.x? Can you attach a screenshot of it?
Attachments
Przechwytywanie.PNG
Mariusz Balon
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235447

Latest Member: Polo

Online: 64