AirMirror not working?question

Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:40 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Claudia
OP

AirMirror not working?

Hi, I installed AirDroid on my mac a few hours ago, and on my android device also, and everything works fine. I can receive any notification that's on my phone. The problem is, I got a text message, and tried to reply to it from my computer but it wouldn't send. Then I realised that AirMirror isn't connecting, and now my phone appears as " offline " even though it's on the same network as my computer.
Do I have to root my phone? Because I don't really wish to..
-Macbook Pro running Yosemite 10.10.5
-Samsung Galaxy Alpha running Android 5.0.2
Thank you :)
Claudia
Coffee Admin

Re: AirMirror not working?

Hi, I installed AirDroid on my mac a few hours ago, and on my android device also, and everything works fine. I can receive any notification that's on my phone. The problem is, I got a text message, and tried to reply to it from my computer but it wouldn't send. Then I realised that AirMirror isn't connecting, and now my phone appears as " offline " even though it's on the same network as my computer.
Do I have to root my phone? Because I don't really wish to..
-Macbook Pro running Yosemite 10.10.5
-Samsung Galaxy Alpha running Android 5.0.2
Thank you Image

Hi, sorry that if you want to use AirMirror, you need to root your phone first.

As to your phone displayed as offline, can you open AirDroid on your phone and try again? (AirMirror not connecting doesn't relate to this issue)

You can also try web.airdroid.com to see if it works.

(If you fail to use web.airdroid.com, try the guide here: [Help & FAQ] Failed to connect to device?)
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235031

Latest Member: Leon1965too

Online: 39