[Help & FAQ] List of AirDroid's Help Articles!

Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:46 am in General

page 15 / 41 << 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 41 >> go to
kumartapos1984

Re: [Help & FAQ] List of AirDroid's Help Articles!

Seems the message hasn't been sent successfully. Did you get that ! every time you send message? Can you pls try if you can send successfully on web.airdroid.com?

Seems the message hasn't been sent successfully. Did you get that ! every time you send message? Can you pls try if you can send successfully on web.airdroid.com?

kumartapos1984
wcedeno5

hola no puedo conectarme con airmirror
wcedeno5
Lillian Admin

hola no puedo conectarme con airmirror

Hello, would you pls send us a screenshot of it for troubleshooting?
Lillian
Admin
chiara

perché mi dice impossibile caricare la cartella messaggi
chiara
Warwagon

I have a question I didn't see answered in the FAQ. Does Airdroid finally allow your account to be logged in on multiple Computers at the same time yet? I'm currently using pushbullet which allows me to do this, but there are some features of Airdroid I like better. I would love to go premium but I need to know this features is available or if it's not.

Thanks
Warwagon
Oly

hi,
is it possible to use the 3G network?
Oly
exrandonneur

Plus compliqué et moinscontent
exrandonneur
Thiago Nabuco

Hi, unfortunately after i bought the premium signature the web software didtnt work. I can not stay contected and i dont know how fix it, i alredy restart, remove password but i still have a problem. Help please.
Thiago Nabuco
edulopesa

Hola, estoy intentando cofigurar AirDroid compatilizandolo con mi sony xperia m2 y me pide lo siguiente: PULSA UN CAMPO DE ENTRADA EN EL TELEFONO.Alguien me puede ayudar? pues no se como interpretarlo ni que tecla pulsar..
edulopesa
Lillian Admin

Hola, estoy intentando cofigurar AirDroid compatilizandolo con mi sony xperia m2 y me pide lo siguiente: PULSA UN CAMPO DE ENTRADA EN EL TELEFONO.Alguien me puede ayudar? pues no se como interpretarlo ni que tecla pulsar..

Hi, would you please tell us which function you are using that has this issue? And would you please send us a screenshot of it?
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 15 / 41 << 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 41 >> go to

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 57