AirDroid Web - Failed to Upload. No permission to write to external SD card

Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:22 pm in General

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Coffee Admin

Re: AirDroid Web - Failed to Upload. No permission to write to external SD card

@qwerty77 @kent.c.chen

Please install the test version and try if you can manage files in external SD card: https://s3.amazonaws.com/dl.airdroid.com/AirDroid-ext0909.apk

If not, pls attach the log in your phone to help us troubleshoot.

Path: /sdcard/android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files

Thanks!
Coffee
Admin
dougnews85

Worked for me, I can send files directly to external SD again.
Thanks a lot!
dougnews85
Coffee Admin

@qwerty77 @kent.c.chen @dougnews85

Pls install the new test version. The version is v3.1.5.2. You won't be asked to update to the official v3.1.5.2 again Image

https://s3.amazonaws.com/dl.airdroid.com/AirDroid-Test-3152-0910.apk
Coffee
Admin
Coffee Admin

Note: the test version is only for Android 5.0 users and Android 4.4 users who can manage extSD files with AirDroid Web before.

Most of the Android 4.4 users can't manage extSD files unless they change the access permission to it in some way.
Coffee
Admin
Coffee Admin

Note: the test version is only for Android 5.0 users and Android 4.4 users who can manage extSD files with AirDroid Web before.

Most of the Android 4.4 users can't manage extSD files unless they change the access permission to it in some way.
Coffee
Admin
qwerty77

Just installed the test apk you provided and I can upload files to my external sd card again. Thanks a lot!
qwerty77
luckystar14379

Hello,

having the same issue.

One or two weeks ago Airdroid working fine for me. Drag & Drop into a folder on my ex. sdcard works. then i don´t know what happen. Airdroid give me the message that under Android 4,4 i have limited right. Now i have download an install this test Version. NOW IT WORKS AGAIN !! THANKS A LOT.

Only when i access the external sd card folder i got this right permission information, but i can upload all files from my computer again.

So thank again for your great tool and Work
luckystar14379
nevermore

Hi,

I have a very similar problem but I rin Lollipop 5.1.1. I can't load folders on the sd card, although I have given permission.

I followed the advice on this thread and installed the latest version
v3.1.5.2 but it didn't help. Every time I try to upload a folder to the sd card via web.airdroid I get the message "Failed to upload. Network error."

Is there a way I can solve this problem? Without being able to move whole folders transferring files would be massively time wasting!

Thanks!
nevermore
Coffee Admin

Hi,

I have a very similar problem but I rin Lollipop 5.1.1. I can't load folders on the sd card, although I have given permission.

I followed the advice on this thread and installed the latest version
v3.1.5.2 but it didn't help. Every time I try to upload a folder to the sd card via web.airdroid I get the message "Failed to upload. Network error."

Is there a way I can solve this problem? Without being able to move whole folders transferring files would be massively time wasting!

Thanks!

Hi,

Have you selected the wrong extSD path? You may check if this helps: [Help & FAQ] How to Manage Files Saved to External SD Card on Android 5.0+?
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235437

Latest Member: mahmood

Online: 36