not able to connect to virgin kyocera c6725 running android 4.4.2question

Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:25 am in General

page 1 / 1
calextorres96
OP

not able to connect to virgin kyocera c6725 running android 4.4.2

hello i have the latest version of airdroid released for android and the latest web app for the service, and unfortunatley im not able to connect to my phone from my web browser. idky bc it was working like an hour ago, but for some reason now it doesnt work. im not sure what to do, or what i did that made this not work. pls help
calextorres96
calextorres96

Re: not able to connect to virgin kyocera c6725 running android 4.4.2

hello i have the latest version of airdroid released for android and the latest web app for the service, and unfortunatley im not able to connect to my phone from my web browser. idky bc it was working like an hour ago, but for some reason now it doesnt work. im not sure what to do, or what i did that made this not work. pls help

actually for some reason im able to connect now (ik weird right) but now the problem is when i send a message the recipient can see the message i send, but for some reason i cant, on airdroid or my phone. the messages just dont show, but i can see the reply for some reason. can someone help? idky this app is so buggy
calextorres96
Coffee Admin

@calextorres96

The issue of AirDroid Web has been fixed now. It was a temporary server error.

As to the msg don't show up on AirDroid Web and your phone, does this issue happen in previous version?
Coffee
Admin
calextorres96

yea for some reason i send the msg and i see the "sending" loading icon, and when the recipient receives and responds to my txt, the msg i sent is removed from view, and i only see the response i get from the recipient of the first msg. ik bc i just tested it now. it also does not appear on my phone, as i mentioned earlier. the only txts i see on my phone r the ones that i sent from my phone (not airdroid) and msgs that ive received from other ppl. and when u mention the previous version, what previous version r u talking about? the previous version of the app or web app?
calextorres96
Coffee Admin

@calextorres96

Did you use older version of AirDroid before, like v3.1.3 & v3.1.4? If yes, does this issue happen when you use the old version? (The app version and web app version are the same).

And pls tell me the Android version, device model, ROM. Thanks!
Coffee
Admin
calextorres96

i did use airdroids previous versions and yes the issue did also happen then. and i have a virgin kyocera c6725 running android 4.4.2 as stated above. and im not sure what u mean by ROM
calextorres96
calextorres96

i already know that using the previous version of airdroid doesnt fix the problem. i also gave u the version of android im running on my phone, as well as the make and model. what do i do now? id like to fix this problem so that i can send txts on airdroid without error. also what do u mean by "ROM"?
calextorres96
calextorres96

why does nobody answer me
calextorres96
Coffee Admin

@calextorres96

Hi,

Sorry that we are still looking into this issue. We've seen some similar feedback till now: Msg sent via AirDroid Web will be received by the recipient but it'll disappear from your phone and web.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused :(
Coffee
Admin
calextorres96

ok no problem thank you for the help
calextorres96
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads